- Account can be opened with a minimum amount of K100,000, and there is no limit in the amount
- 8.75% interest for one-month deposit.
- 9.25% interest for three-month deposit.
- 9.5% interest for six-month deposit.
- 9.75% for nine-month deposit and
- 10% for one-year deposit will be offered.
Opening of Accounts
Accounts can be opened either individually or jointly by two or more account holders under the name of companies / organizations.
Upon maturity, both principal and interest can be withdrawn.
Loans can be taken out by putting up deposit accounts (bank books) as collateral.
Joint Account Holders
In the event of the death of one of the joint account holders, the bank will close the joint account and allow the joint holder(s) to withdraw the money unless the bank has not been directed otherwise.