- Account can be opened with a minimum amount of K100,000, and there is no limit in the amount
- 7.00% p.a interest for 30 days deposit.
- 7.10% p.a interest for 60 days deposit.
- 7.35% p.a interest for 90 days deposit.
- 7.60% p.a interest for 180 days deposit.
- 7.80% p.a interest for 270 days deposit
- 8.00% p.a interest for 365 days deposit (below 100 million)
- 8.25% p.a interest for 365 days deposit (100 million – below 500 million) and
- 8.50% p.a interest for 365 days deposit (above 500 million) will be offered.
Opening of Accounts
Accounts can be opened either individually or jointly by two or more account holders under the name of companies / organizations.
Upon maturity, both principal and interest can be withdrawn.
Loans can be taken out by putting up deposit accounts (bank books) as collateral.
Joint Account Holders
In the event of the death of one of the joint account holders, the bank will close the joint account and allow the joint holder(s) to withdraw the money unless the bank has not been directed otherwise.