- Account can be opened with a minimum amount of K1,000.
- Saving accounts can be opened for individuals, joint accounts, minors, social, religious and business organizations
- An annual interest rate of 8.7 % is offered.
- Interests will be credited to the saving accounts every quarter at the end of quarter in end of June, September, December and March.
- Insurance savings account can be opened for the employees from respective departments, organizations and companies who are assigned with money-related tasks. In this function, an insurance savings account can be opened with the letter of requisitions by the head of respective departments, organizations and companies. The deposits and withdrawals will be conducted as directed by the head of respective organizations in the letter.
Standing with you Business Banking