Cross Currency Swap ( CCS )
A cross-currency swap is an agreement between A Bank and our Clients to exchange two different Currencies at an agreed-upon exchange rate, for a fixed amount of time with each currency earning a certain interest rate.
CCS allows clients to avoid FX Risk by not having to sell a currency on the spot market but simply swapping it for a different one for a certain period of time instead.
CCS is an instrument used by clients who have cash flows in one currency with which it normally conducts business but has excess funds in another currency.
Early termination of the agreement may incur additional costs.
For Businesses, Organizations, and other Entities
- Business/Organization/Entity name
- Full Legal Address
- Phone number and fax
- Constitutional rules and Organization registration certificate
- Company extract
- Source of funds of the organization
- Partnership Agreement
- Name and address (telephone number) of directors
- Evidence of identification of Directors, shareholders, joint venture
- Authorization documents of Signatories
All Parties interested in a Swap Arrangement/Transaction must contact the A Bank Treasury Department at ABank_Treasury@ABank.com.mm.
The Limit, Tenor, and Interest Rates are to be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.