Committee Scope of Responsibilities
|Board of Direcotrs/Chairman|
|Asset-Liability Committee (ALCO)||Risk Management Committee||Credit Committee||Remuneration Committee||Audit Committee|
1. Assess the probability of various liquidity shocks and interest-rate scenarios.
2. Position the bank to handle the most likely of these scenarios at minimum cost (impact on earnings and capital) while still achieving a reasonable level of profitability.
3. Allocate the bank’s remaining assets and liabilities to meet risk and profitability object.
|1. To propose to the Board for overall risk policies.
1.1 Risk Appetite and Strategy
1.2 Risk Concentration Levels
1.3 Risk Policy Approval &
2. To formulate strategies, monitor
and ensure that risks are at
3. To approve the appointment,
review of committee structure and
composition, and roles and duties
of the management – level risk
4. To report the risk management
performance and all risk
management matters and
measures to BOD and/or Audit
Committee for any improvements
5. To advise on the development
and maintenance of a supportive
culture, in relation to the
management of risk, appropriately
embedded through procedures,
training and leadership actions.
6. To advise on the alignment of
compensation structures in
relation to the management of
|1. To approve followings:
1.2 Credit Restructuring
1.3 NPL Write-off
1.4 NPA Acquisition / Sales &
2. To review specific credit
proposals for related parties or in
which group limits exceed the SLL
prior to submission to the Board
3. To review the credit decisions
of the most senior executive
4. To approve credit and related
risks for transactional investments
or underwriting commitments
which exceed the management’s
1. Review the overall
policies and ensure to
consistent with the decisions
of the Board.
2. Recommend the amount
of actual remuneration and
3. Approve the actual
remuneration and benefits,
including any incentive.Corporate Governance:
1. Review and recommend to
the Board with policies,
codes, rules and guidelines to
ensure the highest standards.
2. Recommend the
appropriate size and
composition of the Board and
3. Recommend the criteria
and methods for the periodic
evaluation of the
performance of the Board
and Committees, report the
results to the Board.
|1. To review the Bank’s financial statements to ensure accuracy and adequacy.
2. To review and ensure that the Bank has suitable and efficient internal control system and internal audit that internal audit function is independence.
3. To ensure compliance with the laws, regulations and other relevant regulators including compliance report prepared by the Bank’s Compliance unit.
4. To select, nominate and recommend remuneration of the Bank’s external auditor.
5. To approve audit-related and other services engagements with
the Bank’s external auditor.
6. To review connected
transaction or transaction that
may lead to conflict of interest
and disclosed in compliance with
7. To review the appropriateness
of corrective measures and
actions taken by management in
response to the reports or
instructions from related